Digital Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R35000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
an established Strategic Marketing and Pricing consultancy based in Somerset West
is seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to join our marketing team in providing creative marketing solutions to our clients in the professional service industry.
In essence, the position’s responsibility entails that you will be allocated a selected group of clients where you will be responsible to assist these clients in achieving their marketing objectives and grow their businesses. Your vast experience, communication, relationship building, and marketing skills
will not only assist our clients to improve their businesses, but also to assist us to retain and grow our client base.
Acting as a marketing manager
for all your clients, you will be working along with a strategic or senior marketing consultant and be supported by a digital, creative and technical team to service and grow your clients. Working with a wide variety of clients offers a great but rewarding challenge which will offer the ideal candidate immense experience and continuous career and knowledge growth. If marketing, digital marketing and working or managing clients are your passion, this job is for you!Expectations for the position:
Experience and qualification required:
- A career driven individual with an absolute passion for marketing and business in general.
- Have a solid and sound understanding of all relevant digital marketing solutions available in the market and how to apply them to achieve marketing and sales results.
- Demonstrate solid marketing and business insight, possess business acumen to understand what business owners experience in their day-to-day job while managing their businesses.
- Preferably have a solid understanding of marketing techniques in the services marketing industry.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills and fluent in both Afrikaans and English.
- Able to manage at least 25 substantial clients including their variety of marketing strategies, planning, implementation, and feedback.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills to manage your client profile seamlessly.
- Innovative and solution driven, be well-informed of happenings in the digital marketing industry.
- Creative approach to problem-solving and dealing with difficult situations.
- Strong ability to operate independently.
- Overall professional approach and appearance. Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of an organisation comfortably.
- Demonstrate emotional maturity to handle pressure and difficult situations that may arise.
Salary and compensation:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working full-time in similar digital and/or marketing environments.
- Experience level: Senior
- Fully bilingual and fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Marketing Management, Brand Management, Business Management or Marketing Communication.
Compensation to be discussed during interviews.Application and recruitment process:
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo and cover letter.
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview that will take place online with our recruiting team.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the operations director.
- The third-round interview will be conducted at the office with all company directors.
- The third-round interview will follow with Psychometric Testing and Reference Checks.
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes, psychometric profile and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.
: Email your application CV, profile photo and cover letter (email) to az.oc.puorgdeeccus@enroc
Posted on 26 Jan 16:27, Closing date 27 Mar