Global Talent Scout
|Company:||The Talent Boom|
Global Talent Scout (no business development)
Location: South Africa, or United States. Remote on EST or GMT
Remote, Remote position
Job level: Mid/Senior/Director depending on experience
Company: The Talent Boom
- Remote recruitment opportunity.
- Work your career around your lifestyle.
- Unlimited PTO
If you're looking for the awesome, we’re probably it! We're looking for a quirky, fun and a seriously hard working mid to senior talent acquisition scout to join and drive our growing team of boomers around the globe.
We want a team player, a hot talent matcher, a key connector and a rock star in recruitment.
We need someone that understands the importance of recruitment from every angle and finding and retaining the right creative talent to make matches with our advertising agency clients.
We also want someone who is strategic and finds talent and clients through different approaches.
As you can probably tell from our job brief, we’re not a corporate environment, so we’re keen to hear from seriously solid recruiters who want to be in a more flexible, creative environment whilst still maintaining top billings.
We're a global boutique executive search agency that launched in Cape Town in 2013. We're in the creative, advertising and digital world and we love what we do - matching top-notch talent around the globe and breathing new life into the international recruitment world. We have offices and talent partners in Cape Town, Amsterdam and Florida, USA.
Our main places where we recruit is Europe, USA and Africa. The type of talent we represent ranges from CEO's of ad agencies, executive creative directors, CTO's, copywriters, account directors, devs of all sorts, digital designers to pure UX talent.
As we are bespoke, we believe in quality over quantity and therefore we have some awesome clients like AKQA, VaynerMedia, Audible, Saatchi, Ogilvy and PWC who rely on us to find them top talent.
We are looking for a number of people including experienced talent scout/resourcer/talent delivery consultant/managers with at least two - four years experience in recruiting talent within creative and advertising.
- Recruit, interview and place highly skilled digital and creative professionals in permanent employment
- Our clients are large international advertising agencies as well as large corporations looking to build in house teams
- Strategic head hunting
- Grow and nurture a community of creative professionals located mainly in Europe and US
- Consistently utilise and uncover the most relevant and trending ways to source hard to find tech talent
- Foster an organically growing network of talent through referrals, based on expert customer service, professionalism and credibility, industry insight, and mutual respect
- Help to develop recruitment strategies and materials
- Be active on social media to scout out top talent
- You’ll have at least two years talent matching experience with solid knowledge across either digital or/and creative with the desire to niche within these industries.
- Great eye for talent with the ability to speak to talent at all levels
- Leadership skills to nurture, lead and mentor a team of consultants.
- Recruitment is what you make of it so we’re looking for strategic, ambitious self starters looking to earn great money each month from our unique commission plan.
- This is strictly a talent delivery role and no business development is involved
- Able to work to targets in a flexible environment. We don’t do ‘ breathe down your neck’ tactics here. We are also completely remote.
- We do not follow typical recruitment methods and use job boards etc so you’ll need to be a skilled talent scout, enthusiastic social media recruiter and a strategic head hunter.
- We do global business so you will need to be 100% globally minded.
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Bonus each month. We offer bonus from 10% – 30%
- Work laptop
- Unlimited PTO. No cap on this.
- Flexible working hours
- 2 months option to work remotely overseas with the company flight contribution up to 100% based on performance and target hitting.
- Incentives on top of bonus to includes giveaways from mac books to trips abroad
Blank emails with just your resumes attached will not be reviewed.
Please note this role is only open to experienced recruiters.
We're a global boutique recruiting firm with offices in USA, Europe and Africa. We niche within the digital, creative and branding space.
Check us on www.thetalentboom.com
A global creative and digital boutique headhunting firm with offices across Europe, UK, US and Africa
Posted on 02 Feb 10:10, Closing date 2 Apr