Media Sales Hunter and Relationship Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Adclick Africa is seeking an experienced media sales professional to help grow their current portfolio of agency partners and brands. This position requires an individual with a hunter’s mentality, who is skilled in growing and maintaining relationships. We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running and can bring with them key contacts within the industry and agency space. The ideal candidate should have a growth mindset with the passion and experience to drive business development.
Reporting directly to the general manager, we are looking for an individual with a proven track record, commercial acumen and a passion for everything digital.Key responsibilities:
- Generate media sales opportunities by cold calling, setting up meetings and delivering product presentations.
- Drive media sales by strengthening relationships with agency partners and brands.
- Develop growth strategies to ensure positive financial results, customer satisfaction and portfolio diversification (to be shared regularly with the executive team).
- Manage new and organic business pipelines and report weekly on forecasts and sales activities.
- Excellent presentation skills that enable you to communicate your point clearly and generate excitement in a variety of forums.
- Passionate about the details, impeccable writing skills and the ability to adapt your written voice to the specific project/client.
- Attention to detail in all areas from administration through to proofreading.
- A proven track record in successfully working with multiple stakeholders.
- A proven track record in successfully meeting sales targets.
- Use consultative selling skills to identify sales opportunities, creative effective solutions/ strategies to solve client issues and present these solutions in person and in the form of a proposal.
- Maintain relationships with key agency and brand clients through regular communication, meetings, agency/ office visits and industry events.
- Generate quotes, insertion orders and work together with our finance department to ensure that all billing issues are resolved.
- Five years of B2B sales experience with a recognized agency/consultancy/media owner, selling media solutions and services.
- Strong relationship building skills and a passion for leading.
- Excellent project management, time management and follow-up skills.
- A compelling, condiment personality with a passion for marketing.
- Proficiency in core sales competencies, accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, sales drive, organisational sophistication and influencing others.
- A solid understanding of advertising technology and digital marketing.
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Organised with the ability to manage and track multiple priorities.
- Project relationship management skills.
- Ability to deal with the most senior level clients.
- High energy and positive person who is always pushing themselves and the company to push boundaries.
- Embodies a spirit of entrepreneurialism.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience
Posted on 24 Jan 15:39, Closing date 25 Mar