|Remuneration:||R30000 - R45000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 5 Month|
|Company:||Green Planet Productions|
We’re an established production company looking for an experienced line producer/senior production manager
Extensive knowledge of the M-Net budget is a plus point
Must have an excellent command and understanding of the local television/film industry.
Must have extensive experience in the scripted genre, either series or Film.
Knowledge of the local industry and fluent in Afrikaans(understanding)
is a non negotiable
Must have a proper list of industry contacts and good relations (Freelance Crew).
- Extremely strong management and planning skills.
- Must be able to identify hazards in a production environment, assess the risk and recommend action.
- Must be able to work under immense pressure in a on set location environment.
- Must be able to lead a team and create a positive working environment
- Must be very knowledgeable when it comes to compliance in all aspects relating to the local film industry and shooting on location
Applicants must have a minimum of five years' industry experience, with contactable references as a line producer or production manager capacity.
A strong command of the Afrikaans language is a must, as the production house produces mainly Afrikaans content.
Knowledge of technical requirements when it comes to Film production and what is needed is essential.If you have never functioned in a senior management role or environment with permanent and freelance staff please do not apply.
- At least five to 10 years' industry experience (with references)
- Knowledge of all the different parts(crew and equipment) that make up a location Film shoot on a day tot day basis is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of the M-Net budget pack or relevant budgeting software
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting and cash flow projection
- Knowledge of all physical and technical processes of television production
- Strong management and planning skills
- Strong command of Afrikaans
- Final draft
- Movie magic or other location shoot scheduling software, or relevant programme is essential
- Must have a good understanding of contracts and the compliance aspects when it comes to crew and cast in the local industry
- Must be able to organise and run a location shoot with at least 30 to 50 people on location
- Minimum B-degree
Posted on 06 Feb 13:11, Closing date 31 Mar