Visual Content Creator
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month |
My client is seeking a quirky, creative and skilled social content creator to join their team in their Bedfordview office. NB: They are not looking for a personal influencer. They do need someone with expertise, ease, and experience working across Social Media platforms to generate content that is impactful and tells the business' unique story. Ready to bring a bit of life (no pun intended) to a funeral insurance company and help them generate awareness and drive interest continuously by ensuring the preparation and scheduling of compelling content across external communications? Read to see if you have what it takes...and then apply.
Are you the life of the party? The master of memes? The ruler of reels? Then this may be the job for you!
The in’s and out’s of this role and what you bring to the table:
- You will need to understand how to create a content calendar and/or work with the approved content calendar and ensure content and tasks are prepared (and approved) timeously- that means ahead of deadline.
- You will be expected to shoot and edit client testimonials as well as internal testimonials/team member endorsements/success stories in line with the marketing teams direction
- Propose original/interesting ways of compiling these (video, audio, etc with graphics) and share on the appropriate platforms/channels.
- Highly resourceful – in gaining an understanding of the Social media platform content trends potential and restrictions.
- Be aware of trends and able to respond and create in a relevant way for the brand and business.
- Managing content is part of your role (which may need copy editing, proofreading or revision- you may need to arrange for this to be done) until the relevant content piece is polished/finalised.
- Generate awareness and drive interest continuously by ensuring the preparation and scheduling of compelling content across external communications.
- You'll need to be a pro at shooting and editing video content, as well as understanding what formats work best for each platform. You'll also be a whizz at manipulating, enhancing and creating images.
Experience and skillset
- Able to work well within a team/group.
- Appropriate communication skills a must to keep the management and leadership team appraised of activity, changes and timelines.
- Manage deadlines.
- Looking for at least 2-3 years’ experience working in TikTok and Instagram
- Proven track record - two years’ experience in leading Content efforts for a brand/business
- Ability to ideate, come up with concepts and generate/inspire thinking.
- Happy to collaborate and brainstorm.
- Takes initiative.
- Experience in copywriting, proofreading, copy editing, and copy correction is advantageous
- Strong command of the English language
- Correct grammar and spelling and an eye for detail
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and/or digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of Digital Advertising – AKA you know the point of driving digital presence for a brand
- Proficient in LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook Business, etc
experience working with data and analytics (as related to social media efforts/campaigns
Posted on 24 Jan 09:09, Closing date 12 Feb