|Remuneration:||R5500 - R6500 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Bramley Park|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Type:|| 1 year|
|Company:||Under The Tree Printers/Clean Dot Waste|
We are seeking a mid-invoicing admin who is articulate, highly organised and willing to get their sleeves rolled up. The person will work closely with the directors in all activities. The role will include client and stakeholder liaison/preparing quotations, reception functions, handle basic queries, invoicing, filling, job bookkeeping's, job scheduling between the client and factory/ determining job turn-around times and communicating between the clients and factory and reporting to the project manager-director as well as providing support to the project team.
There is a strong emphasis on excellent administration, note taking, reporting and group diary management. Careful reading with an understanding is not negotiable in this portfolio as quotation request needs one who pays attention to detail.
The person will service two entities, a waste management and a printing company, both sharing most of the resources and therefore the candidate will be expected to learn both businesses. Responsibilities:
- To act as the communications hub for the project team, communicating with stakeholders, client and suppliers
- Coordinating diaries
- Responsible for inputting and scheduling resource to match incoming projects
- Ownership of the schedule of all activities in the entity
- Confidently liaise and coordinate with clients, suppliers and stakeholders, supported by project leads
- Understanding and experience of event delivery from both a production and technical perspective
- Preparing for operational meetings
- Taking minutes at client meetings and writing and distributing contact report
- Take specifications correctly from clients
- Managing both hard and soft copy files
- Streamlining processes and creation of templates
- Responsibility for checking off project budgets mainly in terms of time frames for deliverables
- Working across multiple projects with multiple clients at the same time
- Present a professional image at all times onsite and at stakeholder meetings
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- The applicant should have experience in the role of marketing and administration.
- Basic account background will be an added advantage.
- Strong writing and reading skill are a pre-requisite for this position.
Under The Tree Printers is a commercial printing and promotional gift supplier company and Clean Dot Waste is an integrated waste management company and are both based in Sandton.
Posted on 02 Feb 10:22, Closing date 2 Apr