Copywriter/Creative Strategy and Mid Level Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
a Popular Bunch is an experiential marketing agency based out of Johannesburg South Africa.
We create immersive experiences that drive customer engagement and brand awareness. These experiences drive and guide customer behavior and ultimately, brand affinity.
We service a wide range of Multi-National businesses and assist in implementing creative and result-oriented strategies
We are looking for a copywriter, creative strategist and mid-level director(digital and B2B)
with previous working experience.
Relevant experience with content development and writing for a variety of marketing platforms.
The employee will need to drive ideation, creative concept development and strategy.
All our campaigns are focused on detailed consumer journeys which meet our clients objectives.
- Collaborate with design team to develop an effective and results-orientated content strategy and plan for various marketing platforms.
- Write creative content applicable to specific marketing material; campaigns | website content | brand content.
- Research and compile professional content for brands.
- Working and collaborating with the team and other team members to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Relevant tertiary education in communications, creative writing, or marketing.
- 2-3 years working experience in content writing/copywriting.
- Knowledge and experience in various digital marketing platforms, such as social media, websites and brand marketing.
- Experience of effective writing for SEO purposes.
- Excellent attention to detail and high creative standards.
- Strong creative and writing skills.
- Passionate about writing and marketing.
- Time management skills to maximise impact.
- Must be self-motivated and innovative.
- Confident, responsible, assertive, "can do" attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills - working in a team.
We are a dynamic team, with strong company culture, who work together to provide our clients with professional content. We are looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us.
We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored if you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great with us.
Only candidates residing in the Johannesburg area will be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Posted on 31 Jan 09:33, Closing date 1 Apr