PR Assistant/ Office Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Kalk Bay|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 6 months|
This role is suitable for someone who has had agency experience and has a sound knowledge of and affinity and aptitude for the administrative systems that support a PR campaign. These include management of media monitoring, compilation of reports, basic invoicing, and some media pitching. The core competencies required are based on solid administrative skills, the ability to think with clarity, work independently and excellent communication skills, especially within a team.
Work will be primarily of a business nature with some consumer focus from time to time, so the candidate needs to be comfortable working across both sectors. Our portfolio of clients operate in the business, finance, research, SME, and banking space. However the scope of work changes on a regular basis as new projects come in.
If you are someone who has temporarily stepped out of the industry to start a family or to create your own working schedule that better suits your lifestyle, or are seeking a better balance between your working and private life - and are keen to apply your solid knowledge of PR administrative systems that support PR campaigns, then this job is for you. You will work closely with this experienced team within a hybrid working environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Efficient with attention to detail
- Can work to deadlines and get the job done within good time
- Able to take direction
- Inherent sense of responsibility
- A healthy sense of humour
- Management of administrative tasks and systems that support PR campaigns
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Some media monitoring/tracking experience
- Reporting (Excel and Power Point skills are relevant)
- Managing basic administration relevant to suppliers eg. designers, photographers, videographers, external writers etc.
- A PR qualification or university degree
- Minimum of one year's experience
We are a small agency that works with big clients. We have been in business since 2013 and have grown with our clients over that time. Our work is primarily in business but we take on consumer clients from time to time. We love working with other people and integrate with our clients and other service providers on a regular basis. We have a high work ethic but also know when to let our hair down. We work to give the best to our clients but understand the meaning of balance in our lives. Have a look at our work: www.cultivatecoms.co.za.
Posted on 13 Jan 15:47, Closing date 14 Mar