Sales and Distribution Manager Africa
|Remuneration:||R16000 - R18000 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||Airush Kiteboarding / AK Durable Supply Co.|
Please note, this position is for an active surfer, Kiteboarder, foil or water sports enthusiast only.
Are you a salesperson, passionate about brand building and with the technical ability to communicate the finer details of a new product? Airush Kiteboarding and AK Durable Supply Co. are looking for a water sports enthusiast to fill the role of Sales Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa, based in our Cape Town office, Muizenberg.
The ideal candidate has exceptional organizational and communication skills, have the ability to support existing sales relationships along with developing new dealers and distribution partners. You should be a social person with great customer service skills and the ability to deal with business owners, retailers and end customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brands, managing our communications with our network in an enthusiastic, professional and efficient manner.Requirements:
- Must be an active water sport participant with a broad interest in water and wind sports.
- Must be legally eligible to work in South Africa with the potential ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- A foundational understanding of Microsoft Xcel with strong general computer skills.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of sales and marketing channels.
- Organised, paying attention to detail, with the ability to multitask.
- Develop efficient sales networks and sales communications.
- Develop a regional marketing strategy with implementation of outcomes within the distribution network.
- Create and communicate new product releases, order forms and sales performance information to the national and regional distribution network.
- Develop and Manage CRM, systems, data and information.
- Manage outcomes of customer service, operations and administration.
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing or sales-related field.
Posted on 30 Jan 08:28, Closing date 31 Mar