Digital Project Manager
What we offer you:
What we’re looking for in you:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- We want you to succeed and grow so we provide excellent structured training opportunities.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly, and personable team.
- We will actively work with you to manage your career.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment.
- A great company culture.
- Remote work opportunity with virtual positions throughout South Africa.
What you’ll be up to:Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Excellent at managing expectations, prioritising, and multitasking.
- Able to delegate and oversee work.
- Excellent communication at all levels of authority (verbal and written).
- Disciplined: you plan your diary so that tasks are completed on or even before schedule without the need for reminders.
- Highly detail-oriented, analytical with a keen eye for client-specific requirements.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious, a great team player, and a nice person to have around the office.
- Proactively onboard and manage multiple client accounts monthly.
- Project managing website builds and ongoing digital marketing campaigns from a website perspective.
- Using online project management tools to track progress on projects and communicate relevant information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide reports and presentations as required.
- Drafting web page wireframes.
- Writing up briefs and assigning content, design, and web development tasks.
- Proofing content, design, and web development tasks against brief whilst checking quality, layout, visual appeal and user experience.
- Ensure you are up to date with best practices and industry trends.
- All other related tasks to ensure client requests are completed.
remote working, either within South Africa or anywhere in the world.Working hours:
Full-Time or part-time will be considered. Attitude:
ready to be part of something big.
Oh it’s just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency quietly revolutionising marketing.
OS Digital is absolutely tearing it up, doing incredible work for PrimePixels, our international partner which provides us with a client-base of fascinating entrepreneurs across numerous sectors.
We have a unique approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who love what they do.
The passion that the team has for our work is the key to the PrimePixels magic.
We’ve grown from nothing in the space of a couple of years off the back of a committed team of digital professionals who love the PrimePixels approach, our philosophy, our focus on personal and skills development, our remote-working-first approach (and the work-life balance which that brings).
Come join the revolution.
Posted on 23 Jan 11:08, Closing date 24 Mar