|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid; Optional Provident Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job level:||Management (Jnr - Mid, 1-4 yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionPURPOSE OF ROLE:
You will help us build and maintain a strong and congruent global brand with multiple sub-brands through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. You will take care of our brands and our marketing team.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
We are looking for an individual who satisfies the following criteria:
- Develop, implement and manage a congruent global brand-business-marketing strategy
- Align and manage brand identity and brand architecture
- Build the internal brand and align with talent attraction and retention strategies
- Development of the brand strategy with the Directors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on an ongoing basis and allocate funds wisely
- Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Manage marketing strategies with all entities
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports
- Internal and event management
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or Brand Management
- At least 4 - 6 years’ experience as a full-time Marketing Manager
- A very good sense of aesthetics and a love for great brands
- Remains abreast of relevant trends and hot topics
- Fosters and manages internal and external relationships
- Actively mentors and coaches team members on marketing and soft skills.
- People’s person and team orientated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to use initiative
- SA Citizen; must be based in Cape Town
- Preferably English speaking. Second language an advantage
The Mobius Group is powered by a drive to actualise sustainable change within Information Risk Management - the Mobius Group was established in 2012 by a small team of people committed to creating an international organisation that operates beyond borders, leading the way for Mobius Consulting, Mobius Binary, and Phinity Risk Solutions.
Our organisations offer world-class solutions to the most difficult and complex Information Risk challenges whilst providing innovative risk management integrations and state of the art security testing expertise.
We are a Global Company with multiple brands and footprints in South Africa, Mauritius, United Kingdom and Ireland, with plans to expand beyond.
We are looking for a Brand & Marketing Manager to join our team based in Cape Town.
Posted on 06 Feb 16:09, Closing date 7 Apr