|Remuneration:||R20 - R25 per month basic salary |
|Benefits:||Discretionary annual bonus plus luxury travel to Tanzania for product familiarisation|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
The graphic designer's primary responsibilities will be to provide support to the marketing team through the production of visual marketing material for all sales and marketing channels including on-property collateral, brochures, itineraries, image editing, logo design, infographics, merchandise, event branding, ads, layout of newsletters etc. They will be the gatekeeper of all branding and must ensure the highest levels of quality are maintained across all departments.
The ideal candidate must not only
be proficient in all aspects of design, and experienced in both the digital and print production processes, but also have a sophisticated eye for high-end, luxury style with immaculate taste and uncompromising quality. Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Content creation in line with brand voice and marketing strategy.
- Design and production of artwork for print and digital distribution.
- Audit of existing collateral and access the need for branding updates where required.
- Applying brand guidelines consistently across all mediums.
- Maintaining effective trade and media support.
- Maintain archive of all artwork.
- Manage template library.
- Forming and maintaining relationships with remote team members and suppliers.
- Liaising with printers and coordinating couriers for delivery of printed materials.
- Higher diploma or degree in visual communications (art direction or graphic design).
- At least eight years working in an advertising agency or digital marketing environment.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Canva is a prerequisite.
- Experience with Mailchimp (or similar EDM), and Trello advantageous.
- Familiarity with the luxury travel/lifestyle industry advantageous.
- Articulate with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A meticulous degree of pride in presentation.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and focus.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a group.
- Responsible and diligent with a track record of performance.
- Enquiring mind with the ability to think outside the box.
- Positive, mindful and compassionate.
- Ability to navigate obstacles when necessary (solution driven).
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomatically.
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand.
- Flair for design/style.
- Can-do attitude.
Note: Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be contacted for interviews. If you have not heard back from us after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Legendary Expeditions and Chem Chem Safari, are prominent safari and conservation leaders with a collection of luxury safari lodges and camps in Tanzania. The marketing position supports both brands and is based out of our Cape Town offices. We are looking for a vibrant and motivated individual to join their dynamic team on an adventurous journey with lots of opportunity for growth.
Posted on 07 Feb 09:13, Closing date 7 Apr