Key Accounts Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
|Benefits:||We offer a hybrid working environment: two-three days in the office (Century City) per week. One extra day of leave for every year worked. An end-of-y|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Key account managerWorkplace type:
Hybrid (at least three days in the office per week)Description:
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and passionate key account manager who can effectively manage a range of clients, including some of SA’s largest enterprise franchises and multi-location brands.
This role calls for a combination of relationship management, project management, business strategy, operational excellence, strong communication skills and problem-solving. You should be comfortable collaborating with different teams within the company.Responsibilities:
- Customer account planning
- Project management
- Client meetings (online and in person)
- Customer strategies, plans and implementation
- Communicating client feedback to social places digital and management teams
- Identify and communicate further opportunities for new products and integration.
- Client on-boarding
- Client dashboard training
- Monthly customer reporting
- Contract renewals
- Managing account executive
- Jnr account management support
- 2-3 years digital marketing/ marketing tech experience
- 3-5 years account management experience with two years in key account management
- Drivers licence and car
- Degree or diploma
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Good client relationship-building and engagement skills
- Able to work well in teams
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to passionately drive client satisfaction
- Able to troubleshoot effectively and filter relevant information to clients\
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Benefits of joining the team:
- Market-Related based on skills and expertise
- We offer a hybrid working environment: two-three days in the office (Century City) per week.
- One extra day of leave for every year worked.
- An end-of-year bonus, based on personal/company performance.
- Exciting, fun team building events, office braais etc.
- Be part of a growing MarTech company working with many of SA’s largest franchise brands with plans to expand globally.
To apply for the role please fill out this form:Key Accounts Manager Application Form
- Informal meet and greet online with Ashleigh (client services director)
- The second interview with successful first-line applicants will be in person with Ryan (CEO), Tracey (HR director) and Ashleigh
Social Places is an award-winning marketing technology agency based in Century City, Cape Town, operating since 2015. We have created proprietary marketing and CRM software that allows our clients to manage their digital eco-system across a range of digital platforms from a single dashboard. You can watch our overview video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLQeB5pFpNw
Our products and services are used in 42 countries by many of the world’s largest franchise brands
We are a team of 50+ passionate, intelligent, and hard-working individuals. We have a flexible working environment, and a great team culture and are looking for ambitious team members to help scale our business further globally.
Posted on 18 Jan 13:42, Closing date 19 Mar