Marketing and Exhibitions Coordinator
|Company:||Mustard Seed Relationship Marketing|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a creative, innovative and independent individual as a marketing and exhibitions coordinator. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to learn within the retail marketing industry.
We are an is an advertising agency, specialising in the marketing of shopping centres throughout the country.
The chosen individual will represent the agency on-site at a shopping centre in the southern suburbs of Cape Town. The person will be responsible for the execution of above-the-line as well as below-the-line campaigns. These include but not limited to:Annual marketing strategy
: Develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy that supports our KPI’s comprising of activations, social media platform(s), communications, CSI, community platforms and brand awareness.Sales:
Selling of court space, cold calling, drive sales (sales experience is a must)
Draw up a budget with approved amount of funds. Capture and manage all financial procedures/invoices pertaining to the month-to-month budget and reporting format.Partner/stakeholders relationship management
: Create and maintain various partner relationships – with the: client, studio, tenants, media and more.Campaign management:
Hands-on marketing project management to ensure campaign delivery.Agency management
: Adhere to all internal policies and procedures.Public relations
: Create/identify PR and media opportunities and derive maximum exposure for promotions and projects.Target area(s) understanding
: Understand the consumer and identify opportunities to interact and obtain additional information enabling a deeper connection with the target market(s).
If you feel you are the right individual for this exciting position, please do apply!
Should you not have received a response within 14 days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Important: Please indicate your current/last salary on your application.
Preference will be given to candidates who reside in proximity to the Bellville and surrounds.
- Degree/diploma in marketing and other relevant tertiary qualification
- Preference will be given to candidates with marketing retail experience
- Computer literate
- Understanding of marketing, social media and brand principles
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinking and solution-driven
- Results-driven and proactive
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication (verbal, written and presentation)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Initiative and creativity
- Planning and organising skills
- Tolerant to change/ability to work effectively in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work within a team and a range of people at varying levels
Posted on 02 Feb 14:48, Closing date 3 Apr