2024 Internship - Digital Media Intern
Why you should consider this internship
|Remuneration:||R7500 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
Proven track record (7 years) of developing highly sought-after talent in this rapidly growing and lucrative industry. You gain skills that are internationally competitive, and the majority of our interns progress to senior positions within a relatively short period of time. 2024 internship - online advertising ppc campaign managers
Conversion Science is a top-tier South African digital marketing agency that specializes in optimizing performance campaigns. Conversion Science is a Google Premier Partner, a Google Marketing Platform Partner (certification in Analytics 360), and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
We use data and strategic insight to continually analyze and adjust campaigns to achieve results and maximize ROI. Our clients have direct access to their campaign managers, and we pride ourselves on a high level of personalized detail and attention. We invest heavily in training to ensure that our staff are best-in-breed globally.
We have exciting openings for Junior Campaign Managers. This is an exceptional career opportunity to get into the fast-growing and lucrative field of Pay-Per-Click advertising.
We are looking for bright, hard-working individuals to join our team. We provide all the training required over a 12-month internship.
PPC is a high-growth industry both in South Africa and internationally. Search Marketing is the largest part of digital marketing and is central to most digital strategies.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ PPC campaigns across platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, TIK TOK, and Twitter.
The work requires strategic and analytical thinking and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Campaign Managers need to be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, a solid work ethic and display initiative, quick thinking, and an aptitude for fast learning. Most of all, they have a passion for Digital Marketing and a hunger to learn about its ever-changing landscape.Roles and responsibilities
Assist campaign managers in:
- Set up and manage online advertising campaigns, apply Analytics, and perform in-depth reporting on platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Marketing Platform
- Reporting and analysis: Assist in tracking and analysing campaign performance metrics. Provide insights and recommendations for optimising future campaigns.
- Monitor client budget, keyword performance, and success daily as measured by the campaign goals.
- Market research: Conduct research on industry trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to provide insights that inform marketing strategies.
- Attending client briefings and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly numerate
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for digital marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
- The internship is full-time.
- It is a 12-month long program and commences in 2024 (date TBC) in Plumstead, Cape Town. It will be a hybrid/remote internship depending on location.
- We provide full training and the opportunity to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- Quarterly salary review, increases based on performance
If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought-after profession in South Africa.To apply:
Please send your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts, and motivational letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 10 days your application is unsuccessful
Posted on 02 Oct 11:05, Closing date 1 Dec