This Knowledge Management (KM) online training course is a 6-week programme specifically designed for key personnel in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations.
You complete the paced course over 6 weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings, including five fixed date webinars. You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries.
Find out how your organisation can learn from its people and its experiences to become more innovative, responsive and strategic:
- develop a culture that harnesses the know-how and experience of your people
- make knowledge accessible to everyone who needs it, by building KS into everyday operations
- use Knowledge Management to achieve and support your strategic objectives
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 5 guided 90-minute group webinars (recordings made available)
3. Peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
8. Scheduled access to mentors
9. Personalised mentoring session within 3 months after the course
10. Opportunity to apply KM and Knowledge Sharing (KS) tools in your workplace.
For the course starting on the 13th December the provisional webinar dates are on the 13th December, (followed by a 2-week long break for Christmas), 5th, 17th, 26th January and on the 2nd February all at 12pm (GMT).
How long: This 6 week programme will take between 30-40 hours to complete including: contact hours; self-study and reflection; peer work and pre and post course learning.Date:
13 December 2021 to
04 February 2022Venue:
Petra VeresCompany name: IMA InternationalEmail address firstname.lastname@example.org