Results for Qondisa Ngwenya

News

Wunderman Thompson launches Prism Sport + Entertainment in South Africa
Wunderman Thompson launches Prism Sport + Entertainment in South AfricaArticle

Wunderman Thompson is making a strategic bet on growth in sponsorship with the launch of a new unit of Prism Sport + Entertainment...

Issued by Wunderman Thompson 19 Aug 2020

Venus and Serena Williams to play at Ellis ParkArticle

The Ellis Park Indoor Arena will play host to tennis' elite when Venus and Serena Williams match up for their first on-court battle in South Africa on Sunday, 4 November, 2012, at 2pm. The Williams sisters are in SA to champion Breaking the Mould.

2 Nov 2012

Williams sisters champion 'Breaking the Mould' campaign in SAArticle

International tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams will be visiting South Africa in early November 2012 to launch the Breaking the Mould (BTM) campaign.

13 Sep 2012

Williams sisters to launch Breaking the Mould campaign for women in SA
Williams sisters to launch Breaking the Mould campaign for women in SAArticle

International tennis stars, Venus and Serena Williams, will launch Breaking the Mould (BTM), a campaign to catalyse, acknowledge and reward South African women, in early November 2012.

13 Sep 2012

Africa's Olympic winArticle

The African Union of Broadcasting (AUB) has concluded an agreement with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to acquire the free-to-air broadcast rights for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games. The broadcast rights relate to 41 sub-Saharan territories excluding South Africa.

26 May 2008

Octagon beefs up for 2010
Octagon beefs up for 2010Article

Global sponsors are scrambling for representation in South Africa in the lead up to the 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer, and the big players in the sports marketing sector are beefing up to best represent their interests. So says Rick Dudley, Octagon’s global president and CEO based in New York on a visit to SA to install the group’s new Africa COO, John van den Aardweg.

18 Apr 2007

Octagon changes shapeArticle

Sports, entertainment and sponsorship marketer Octagon has concluded a BEE deal estimated at R24 million with a consortium of six prominent black businessmen. In the resulting agreement, the consortium holds 25% (+1) share of Octagon Marketing and the staff trust holds a further 24% (-1), bringing the current ownership of the company to a total of 49% by South Africans.

7 Jun 2005

Octagon concludes R24 million BEE dealArticle

At an official signing ceremony held in Sandton on Tuesday, 17th February, Octagon, the market leader in the South African sports, entertainment and sponsorship marketing arena, concluded a R24 million Black Economic Empowerment deal with a consortium consisting of six prominent black businessmen.

Issued by Octagon South Africa 18 Feb 2004

Next >
System.Web.UI.Html32TextWriter
Let's do Biz