Email Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Type:|| 3 months|
|Company:||Cape Epic cc|
The email campaign manager role is responsible for coordinating and executing on the Epic Series global MTB brands and related CRM strategies as it relates to all direct marketing channels, with a strong emphasis on email marketing. The Email Campaign Manager position will work closely with the global IRONMAN CRM team, and local Epic Series marketing and communications team.Key responsibilities
- Work with global CRM, EMEA Marketing and local Epic Series leadership to develop and execute all email marketing campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa and a variety of brands in this region, including athlete communications, marketing campaigns, e-commerce and partnership emails.
- Develop and execute all direct email marketing campaigns and newsletters for Epic Series and Epic Series events.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop effective designs for all marketing communications and supporting digital experiences.
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies for direct marketing communications.
- Develop and execute lead generation and database integration and growth strategies for email marketing.
- Identify and analyse campaign performance against key metrics, report results and recommend improvements.
- Plan and execute A/B email tests, report results and make recommendations for improvements based on those results.
- Ensure email campaigns adhere to industry and business best practices.
- Stay up to date with industry trends for tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Collaborate with IT team for data migration and analytics.
- Implement and adjust automated and nurture campaigns where applicable based on project objectives and ‘always on’ strategies.
- Contribute to the management and hygiene of data.
- Three to five years of proven work experience as email marketing/campaign manager or Digital marketing specialist.
- Experience with HTML and content management systems required.
- Photo editing and graphic design skills an advantage.
- Analytical and able to use to data to support strategy and optimisation.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of mountain biking advantageous.
- Creative problem solver.
The Epic Series is a global portfolio of the most exhilarating, rewarding and spectacular MTB stage races on the planet. Riders challenge themselves on world-famous trails, discover hidden gems and share a premium riding experience with some of the biggest names in the sport, all while surrounded by iconic landscapes.
Selected races function as qualifier events and grant access to the ultimate proving ground of man and machine: Africa, and the Absa Cape Epic.
The Epic Series Legend Races: The Absa Cape Epic (RSA); The Swiss Epic (SUI); The Pioneer (NZL)
The Epic Series Character Races: Reef to Reef, Port to Port and Cape to Cape (AUS); Wines2Whales (RSA) and recently announced Andorra MTB Classic.
Posted on 10 Jun 16:56