Senior PR Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||21 Days Leave per annum|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Senior PR Manager|
|Company:||Scout PR & Social Media|
Scout PR/social media is hiring.
We are looking for a senior PR manager with a passion for lifestyle, wine, décor, design to join our team. We're an award-winning agency and a really lovely team who support a stable of top lifestyle brands.
For this role, a proven track record of success, efficiency and effective communications is a non-negotiable. This position is for someone who has had 5-10 year’s experience in an agency and who is ambitious, but kind. We are looking for testimonials and demonstrable results, please, so do share your portfolio and campaigns in your application. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing key client accounts. This role will include a variety of responsibilities such as:
- Preparing for and attending status meetings with clients
- Preparing monthly client reports on all activities undertaken.
- Conceptualising campaigns and overseeing their implementation, looking at strategy, tactics and outcomes, and being involved at the production level.
- Ensuring that deliverables agreed to with clients are addressed and achieved.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients for purposes of retention of the business.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key target markets such as media.
- Generally acting in a manner and with an attitude befitting the culture and status of the business.
- Attending client functions as and when required.
- Developing and maintain a working relationship with all members of the team, and providing direction/guidance to fellow team members when required
- Diploma or degree in communications and/or public relations
- Strategic thinking
- Strong client service skills.
- A minimum of five years experience within a media or public relations agency.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Dropbox + WeTransfer
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Own transport (and valid drivers licence) required
- Social media skills
- Own laptop
A motivational letter, portfolio samples and contactable references are required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Scout reserves the right not to fill this position at this time should the right candidate not be found.
Posted on 24 Nov 17:17, Closing date 23 Jan