The Advertising Media Association of South Africa (AMASA) announced its new committee at its annual AGM held at the Inanda Club in Johannesburg, on the 29th March, 2004.
The new Johannesburg committee members are:
- Karen Bailey, Managing Partner, Cinevation
- Wendy Carruthers, Media Planner, The Media Shop
- Dave Frankel, National Sales Manager, Oracle Airtime Sales
- Trish Guilford, Associate Media Director, The Media Shop
- Kevin Kirby, National Sales & Marketing Manager, ComutaNet
- Gill Randall, Joint Managing Director, NAB
- Rob Smuts, Managing Director, RMS Media
- Sue Walker, Executive Connections Director, TBWA Hunt Lascaris
- Louise De Winnaar, Deputy General Manager Agency Sales, Johncom
- Bridget Good, Media Strategist, Mindshare
- Angel Masha, Media Planner, TBWA Hunt Lascaris
- Joanne Scholtz, Media Director, FCB
The new AMASA chairperson will be elected at the first meeting of the new committee.