Regardless if your company builds truck parts or prints signs, is a manufacturing company or accounting firm, there’ll be times when extra hands are needed. Bringing in a temporary worker (a “temp”) may be the right solution for you. They can fill a gap quickly and there’s no long-term commitment involved.
Temporary employment refers to a temporary working arrangement that is limited to a fixed-term period based on the needs of your company. Benefits:
- Relieves your existing staff from being over-burdened and burned out.
- Using our temps allows you flexibility in adjusting the workforce to the workload.
- This mechanism allows you the opportunity to upscale or downscale staff according to business requirements of the moment.
- Temps can substantially decrease the fixed costs of your business.
- Bringing in temps affords you the opportunity to focus on your core business.
- Enables you to meet project deadlines and handle extraordinary business demands, thereby increasing your bottom line.
- Since Dalitso is the actual employer, you don’t have to increase headcount.
- Gives you the opportunity to assess performance before extending permanent employment