Brought to you by FNB South Africa, Xero and Edge Growth, the programme is a first-of-its-kind initiative created to support black-owned accounting firms underpinned by three key objectives:
- Promote the digital transformation of black-owned accounting practices by leveraging Xero’s cloud-based practice management and Partner Programme tools and resources.
- Facilitate the improvement of the quality of accounting advisory and compliance services.
- Empower black accounting practice owners with holistic, practical business practice management skills for current and future operational continuity.
The programme is designed to support the scale-up ambitions of 15 accounting entrepreneurs who:
- have been in operation for the past three years,
- are 51% black-owned,
- are accredited with a professional body such as SAICA or SAIPA,
- have industry experience servicing SMEs and
- have a maximum annual turnover of R50 million.
Do you qualify? Then it’s time to level up your business! Apply now - https://bit.ly/3RxY1B0. Applications close Friday, 30 September.