Following last year's success (Decorex Durban 2012 attracted unprecedented visitor numbers), the team at Decorex SA have made it their business to source the very best and latest décor and design products, workshops and demonstrations KZN has to offer, for next year's show.
The overall theme of Decorex Durban 2013 will be bliss
. We're all trying to find some sense in today's chaotic world and the ideas and inspiration on show at Decorex Durban will be the start of the journey to turn your living environment into a blissful sanctuary.
With hundreds of stands and installations to explore, visitors will enjoy both local and international exhibits. There will be opportunities to view and buy décor and design accessories, furniture and luxurious fabrics, art, appliances, kitchenware, bathroom ware, lighting, carpeting and upholstery as well as gourmet eats.
Described by many as "simply a great day out", Decorex Durban 2013 is a must-see for homeowners, decorators, renovators, trend seekers, and food enthusiasts.
Highlights to look out for at Decorex Durban 2013 include:The decorated entrance feature
- A well-known South African designer will once again design the acclaimed entrance feature at Decorex Durban. This time Cape Town stylist and interior decorator, Tracy Lynch has been invited to depict the 2013 show theme, Bliss, for arriving visitors. Tracy , who has been décor editor for VISI
and Elle Decoration
magazines, has also designed the interiors for many award-winning projects and in 2011 was name the South African Interior Decorator of the Year.Designer Spotlight
- Expected to be the most talked about installation at Decorex Durban 2013, this show-stopping feature, designed by one of the big names in the industry, will showcase the hottest trends in décor and design. Watch this space for the big reveal. Yarn bomb installation
- Look out for one of the quirkiest contemporary design trends. This colourful installation of knitted and crocheted wool can be seen outside the entrance of Decorex Durban 2013. Fresh! Market
- Food lovers can look forward to fresh, high-quality artisanal foods in a contemporary market vibe at the Fresh! Market restaurant area. The Cellar
- Take a moment to relax at the Cellar restaurant area while enjoying wine tastings, a harvest table and South African craft beer. Vida e Cafézinho
- The popular Portuguese coffee brand, Vida e Caffe will have a stylish pop-up café serving delicious coffees, frozen drinks and on-the-go food.Inspire Theatre
- Visitors can head to the Inspire Theatre for interactive talks, lifestyle demonstrations, cook offs and how-to's by Durban's finest food, garden and DIY experts. M-Net
- Once again, Decorex SA is proud to be partnering with M-Net as the official media partner. Inspired by 'do-good-décor' M-Net will be using their platform at the show to help improve the lives of those less fortunate. Signing up as a Decorex SA sponsor gains credibility and prestige for your brand, as well as top-of-mind awareness in the shows' combined 112 000 visitors. Bear in mind that our visitors include the SA décor and design industry's decision-makers.
Sponsoring any aspect of any of our three exhibitions will enable you to:
- Build name recognition with your direct target market.
- Reinforce your brand with an engaged audience.
- Increase awareness of your products and services.
- Align your brand with Decorex SA and other premier industry labels.
To enquire about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities contact Angela Chatfield az.oc.gpet@alegna
. Exhibition details
Decorex Durban 2013
21-24 March 2013 - Durban Exhibition Centre
Hours: 10:00 - 20:00
Tickets: R60 for adults, R50 for pensioners and students, R10 for children U12
Trade day: Friday 22 March 2013 (registration online)
for more info.
Facebook: Decorex SA
Decorex Durban forms part of the Decorex SA portfolio and is owned by the Thebe Exhibitions & Projects Group.
For more information visit www.decorex.co.za
/t 011 549 8300.