Milpark Education’s primary goal is to provide a simple and engaging user experience whilst meeting the demand for more comprehensive and easily digestible content. Another key focus area is to stimulate brand awareness and differentiate the brand within a highly competitive industry. Part of this focus is to reflect the brand’s premium positioning, a key industry differentiator, as well as the brand’s eagerness to embrace the digital tools and technology of the changing times.
<!>New site features<!>
- Clean navigation allows easy login for existing students and corporate clients.
- Live chat services offer quick and easy access to Milpark support staff.
- Responsive and optimised design to ensure accessibility from most mobile devices.
- Stimulating visual content including professional photographs of current Milpark students, Milpark staff members and Milpark facilities.
- Exclusively commissioned photographs of national landmarks impart a sense of local pride and honour South Africa’s unique heritage.
- Short and engaging videos of Milpark Deans welcoming students to the institution.
- A helpful and easy to use course finder tool to help students choose a career path.
- A news section where students and alumni can keep up to date with the latest news.
- An alumni page where students sign up to receive customised news based on their field of study and related interests.
- Social Networking links to Milpark’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus pages make it easy for prospective and current students to connect with the institution.
Milpark Education’s new website launch follows hot on the trail of yet another exciting announcement: the launch of its recently reformed Distance Learning MBA offering. Milpark's Business School has been rated in the Top 10 of Accredited Business Schools in South Africa since 2009. Milpark was rated as the number one private provider of the MBA degree in the 2015 PMR.africa national survey on accredited business schools offering MBA/MBL degrees in South Africa.
Milpark Education is registered with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution (No 2007/HE07/003). With a national footprint in South Africa, Milpark has two teaching campuses in Cape Town and Johannesburg, and a support office in Durban.
For more information about Milpark Education, visit www.milpark.ac.za or call 021 673 9100.