Thirst Bar Services have soared to the top of South Africa's premium mobile bar market. The last 12 months has seen the company grow at a phenomenal rate, with Thirst being present at a huge majority of South Africa's premium events, offering a complete mobile bar solution which includes sushi, cocktails, premium coffee, smoothies and even mobile DJ's. Thirst's bar options have also grown but have kept in line with their "premium" status and services, their bar counters are not just the run of the mill Perspex bars on wheels, Thirst bars include, their experience bars, which are made from stainless steel and can be in black, white or even branded or wrapped. The new Saturn bar is state of the art, it's 5.5 meters in diameter, lightweight, can fit up to eight bartenders and has a cloth branding surrounding it which can be branded and kept for future events and its even machine washable.
The new Thirst Saturn bar units launched at this year’s J&B Met VIP marquee
Just a few of the events Thirst has been at lately
A premium event without South Africa's premium bar services, Thirst, just doesn't seem premium anymore. Some of the events Thirst has been present at in the last few months makes very interesting reading:
- J&B Met main VIP tent and public area for 20 000 people
- Thirst Durban catered for over a 1000 delegates at the 123rd Independent Olympics committee
- Sol Kerzners New Year's Eve party
- 5fm and Savannah New Year's Eve party for 5000 people at the Waterfront in Cape Town
- Nokia Lumia launch in association with 7th Element at Vodaworld JHB
- Jameson's over the top parties countrywide
- Usher's private dinner in Sandhurst
- Pop bottles with G&G productions
- Red Carpet events fashion show with Gordon's gin
- The roll-out of Jack Daniels' "Jack Fridays" every Friday at a venue near you countrywide
- Danny K's engagement with Chivas Regal
And these are just the tip of the iceberg with Thirst doing over 800 events and parties in JHB, CPT and KZN from October 2011 until the end of February 2012, averaging nearly 200 events a month.
With events such as Aviccii in Cape Town, coming up this month Thirst doesn't look anywhere near slowing down, so look out for Thirst Bar Services at the next event or party that you attend and make sure the next one you throw is PREMIUM.
Look out for @ThirstyBarman on twitter for latest news and information or http://www.facebook.com/ThirstBarServices on Facebook.