- Why do we procrastinate?
- Fired for coming to work with Covid - dismissal deemed fair by court
- Legalities of dismissing striking employees, despite compliance with ultimatum
Underground Mine Manager
|Location:||DR Congo, Kinshasa|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionA major copper producer in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, DRC, would like to interview candidates for the position of mine manager. The incumbent will assume total responsibility for production, safety and costs for his area of responsibility.
The position is based on a fly-in-fly-out with a 3/1 or 6/2 cycle. Currently on 6/2 because of Covid-19. Accommodation, transport and meals provided. Competitive salary with good bonus scheme and Medical cover will be provided.
Not older than 55 years.
- Must have a BSc mining degree/diploma in mining engineering or equivalent.
- Mine managers government certificate of competency.
- At least 10+ years in a similar role with extensive trackless mining experience in an underground environment.
- A proven track record of sound underground and management experience
- This is a hands-on position and requires extensive underground work.
- Able to function in a multi-cultural environment and work with local people.
- Preferably experience working as an expatriate
Posted on 04 May 16:05
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager