|Get jobs on your |
Part Time Field Worker
|Location:||DR Congo, Brazzaville|
Relocation Africa Group is an independent trade company with a research division focusing on Africa, which, among other services collects data to supply to companies sending their staff to work abroad. The Cost of Living (COL) Survey is used as a component to analyze the difference in the cost of living between an assignee's home country and the country to which they have been sent to work.
We are currently recruiting for a part time field worker in Congo, Brazzaville and another in DRC, Kinshasa to assist in completing COL surveys.
Minimum requirements (not negotiable):
- Valid identity document or passport
- Language: Speak, read, and write English (Level – GOOD) - all business and surveys are conducted in English
- Access to a laptop/PC
- Computer literate
- Reliable and regular access to the internet
- Excellent knowledge of EXPATRIATE shops in Brazzaville or Kinshasa (whichever city you are applying for)
- Bank Account to receive payment
- NB - you have to be residing in Brazzaville or Kinshasa - this work cannot be completed remotely
- Be able to meet deadlines (good time management skills)
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in collating data would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
If you have any questions or require more information about the position, kindly contact:
(t) + 27 21 763 4240 – Monday to Friday – 07h30 to 16h00
Survey cycle is starting in March 2019, so only apply if you are going to be in the respective city during Feb/March 2019.
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Jan 11:11
+ 27 21 763 4240