- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Part-Time Editing Lecturer
|Company:||African Academy Of Cinematic Arts|
AACA is looking for an experienced Film industry Editor.
You need a degree with at least three years’ experience or seven years' industry experience. In-depth knowledge of narrative story telling is essential.
*Do not apply if you do not meet the criteria.
AACA works on a results based system, if your performance is good, a permanent position will be offered. This position requires dedication to the students real time training.
Summarized responsibilities include:
- Creating slideshows based on the Unit standards of the qualification in conjunction with Production knowledge.
- Supervising post-production windows.
- Creating Assignments, Assessments and the marking thereof.
- Attending academic meetings.
- Meeting deadlines for the delivery of academic material.
- R1050 per lesson.
- Minimum two lessons a week during class windows.
- Mentorship, Pitch and Screening rates are R150 per hour, minimum one day at a time.
- You invoice on or before the 20thof each month, payment is made on the 1stof each month, tax for payment is your personal responsibility.
Posted on 18 Jun 14:16