Project Manager/Video Production Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R30000 per month tctc |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Production manager needed to help manage production tasks across the entire video production cycle from concept to completion. Support client service team to manage client expectations from taking briefs to liaising with all service providers and pulling together of resources through to hand-over and final delivery. The ideal candidate should be adept at planning, project management and client/vendor relationship management.
Day-to-day trafficking of work and managing of small post-production team. High attention to detail. Will be required to perform quality control and check all output of the company to ensure work is delivered on brief, on time and on budget. Needs to have great people skills and a fun easy going disposition.
To ensure production from pre-production to filming and post-production, including all scheduling requirements for film shoots, scouting and booking locations, management of the film set and crew, recruitment of performers/voice-over artist, hiring of equipment/props, compile production schedules, call sheets, etc. Provide support with post-production, including sourcing materials, scheduling sound design/mix and ensuring all assets are received and saved accordingly. Project budget control, create cost estimates, issue purchase orders, process supplier invoices and client billings to finish/close jobs.
Looking for someone with the below skill set to really help with the workload of production, as well as aid in self-promotion of the business and maintenance of our online presence. This is a technical job so a great understanding of computers and software is needed as well as the technical aspects of film production is essential.
- A degree/diploma in film or advertising
- Four+ years' relevant experience working in production/client service/account management
- Ability to traffic workflow and manage a small team effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of quality control
- Ability to multitask and prioritise activities effectively
- Strong all round production planning from concept to post-production
- Reliability, honesty and dedication to push the boundaries and really put in the extra effort
- MS Office 365 is a must so please indicate the level of your ability on your CV
- Ability to work in Chase is a perk but not essential as we can teach that.
- A true self-starter who brings a willingness to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- Experience in Instagram and FB in order to manage our social media accounts
- An effective, motivated candidate with knowledge of business and ethical management principles involved in planning, resource allocation and human resources
- Effective problem analysis and resolution skills
- Planning and organising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels from clients and suppliers to co-workers
- Ethical judgment and effective decision-making
- Adaptability and accountability
- Motivate team members to meet production goals
- Daily admin of the business and capture data where required
- Working in high-pressure environments
- Most of all - a pleasant working attitude as positivity is contagious and any task no matter how complex can be resolved in a great working environment
Breadbin Productions is a growing video production company with a high-end showreel and broad client base. We produce video content ranging from internal marketing videos, corporate videos, digital/social campaigns, interviews and TV commercials right through to events, including live online events using Unreal Engine.
Posted on 30 Nov 09:07, Closing date 30 Jan