- Why HR is at risk from cybertattacks
- Celebrate youthful diversity this June on Biz
- Business rescue process: Don't disregard the rights of employees
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionHabitat XR is a multi award-winning Johannesburg based VR company with an important cause: to reconnect people to nature using immersive technology. We work with non-profit conservation organisations and produce our own immersive environmental education experiences. We have produced work from the savannah of the Kruger to the jungles of Rwanda; the springs of Yellowstone to the peaks of the Himalayas filming snow leopards.
Our small but growing team is hiring and looking to establish a database of multi-disciplinary candidates. It's likely we will initially offer a three-month contract period and look at full time employment thereafter.
We are looking for a multi-talented and experienced producer who will also have a client-facing role.
We're looking for a mid-level producer/client liaison to fulfil the following roles:
- Client liaison: day to day management of existing clients and partners, creating pitch documentation, scheduling meetings, facilitating bilateral flow of information into Habitat XR & back to clients, providing updates on projects
- Producing: working closely with the director during pre-production to research and plan shoots, manage suppliers, book flights and other logistics, potentially travel with the team and undertake other producing on site to eliminate obstacles for the film crew
- Impact Producing: assist with creating meaningful impact strategies for each project. This involves creating forms of derivative value like outreach and education, fundraising, legislation and behaviour change.
- Social Media: undertake management of Habitat XR's social media, creating a schedule and implementing the posting of content as supplied by the team.
- You must have a minimum of three years of suitable experience.
- A background in wildlife producing is highly advantageous but not required
If you have real initiative, you're a self-starter, fast learner, a problem solver, and experimenter, skilled at time management, good at communication, and have the ability to collaborate well with a small but ambitious team, you should continue. If you aren't - please close your browser.
Company DescriptionHabitat XR is a multi award-winning Johannesburg based VR company with an important cause: to reconnect people to nature using immersive technology. We work with non-profit conservation organisations and produce our own immersive environmental education experiences. We have produced work from the savannah of the Kruger to the jungles of Rwanda; the springs of Yellowstone to the peaks of the Himalayas filming snow leopards.
- Excellent organising skills, self-starter, initiative.
Posted on 05 Mar 13:58
See also: Content Producer
Get job alerts for Producer jobs
A digital producer generally has a background in project management, experience with a hybrid role (client service and production) or pure play expertise.
Johannesburg R28000 - R35000 Monthly
A integrated marketing agency has an exciting opportunity for a Paid Media Specialist to join their team based in Johannesburg.
Job description We are looking for a content creator for a new website launching in Africa.
New Culture and Content Hub
23 Mar 2021
Sherbet Youth Agency is looking for a social media specialist and digital analyst who is required to have a strategic understanding of all facets of paid social media...
Sherbet Youth Agency
17 Mar 2021