- 4 worst career tips you'll ever get
- How business misrepresentation for minimum wage exemption can lead to jail time
- How new code can bring order to strikes
|Get jobs on your |
Direct Communications Supervisor
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R33333 per month Basic salary|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
- Monitor message delivery reports on a daily basis, to ensure that the correct number and type of messages are distributed across countries.
- Ensure that the necessary reports and processes are in place to allow for tracking and monitoring of message delivery.
- Monitor real time reporting made available proactively attend to messages that would have been sent to the unintended recipient.
- Prepare daily, monthly reports around messaging and provide recommendations.
- Analyse data received from external and internal stakeholders.
- Address issues arising from incorrect information received.
- Assess messaging portals and provide recommendations.
- Support in-country teams with any reporting requirements.
- Oversee monthly dashboard delivery rates per country per message category.
- Oversee the alignment of dashboards sent from EBS vs Sent from Vendors and delivery receipts.
- Monitor volumes against the allocated budget per country.
- Oversee the daily numbers of all SMS’s distributed, including both manual and automated delivery.
- Monitor the daily numbers of all DSD distributed, including both manual and automated delivery.
- Manage Message related issues per country.
- Track performance of each communication channel per country.
- Implement processes to measure the effectiveness of message campaigns.
- Drive execution and delivery of any CVM /Marketing/ Regulatory/Operations messages as required.
- Ensure that necessary support processes are in place and that reports are updated to include any new messages.
- Assist in country teams to log issues related to SMS and DSD related issues, such as delivery problems, with Service Desk. Follow up and assist in query resolution.
- Review message delivery operations and processes.
Company DescriptionOur client, a prominent video entertainment organisation is currently seeking an individual to assume the role of CVM Direct Communications Supervisor. The successful incumbent will be responsible for monitoring message delivery reports on a daily basis as well as ensuring that the correct number and type of messages are distributed across countries.
- Must be PC Literate.
- Must have a relevant, industry related qualification ie Bcom marketing.
- Must be able to analyse reports for trends.
- Should have advance reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
Posted on 31 Jan 07:28
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731