|Remuneration:||R12000 - R15000 per month |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Ladles of Love|
Cape Town based NPO Ladles of Love are looking to hire a full-time person to run and manage their volunteer programme.
Volunteers are very important to Ladles of Love, they are vital to the general day to day operational work at Ladles as well as to the successful roll out of the many of the events and programmes. This is not a job, but a vocation to embrace a career that is purpose driven and dedicated to changing and touching lives.
If you are a people person, organized, love admin and passionate about making a difference then this role is for you.
Roles and responsibility:
- Source, recruit and manage volunteers via the volunteer sign-up link;
- Create volunteer sign-up link and send out in weekly newsletters and WhatsApp group;
- Management of hubspot sign up emails for Cape Town volunteers via the organisations website;
- Collate new and existing volunteers’ information from sign up link to be updated in hubspot/salesforce;
- Manage volunteers ensuring correct volunteers are assigned to correct task based on skills set;
- Manage meet and greet of volunteers and provide full briefing;
- Onboarding / training special event volunteers;
- Regular communication with volunteers;
- Management of sandwich drive depot – updating database, liaise with depot captains, oversee logistics and manage report back on numbers;
- Management of requests and distribution of 18A tax certificates.
- Minimum one to two years’ experience of working in the NPO sector;
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, which will be useful in creating handbooks, training manuals, and other program materials;
- Strong analytical, leadership and planning skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills;
- Attention to detail and a clear understanding of the sector; commitment to the organization; and ability to handle information confidentially;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a diverse type of people;Excellent organizational, time management skills, and ability to cope with limited resources, seize opportunities and think creatively;
- Good work ethics, a flexible and non-judgmental approach to people
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take initiatives when the need arises.
Successful candidate must have own car, laptop and smartphone.
Posted on 09 May 13:22, Closing date 8 Jul