The Change Collective Africa ignites change makers – we call them Purpose Pioneers – by giving them access to big opportunities and bold platforms built to change the world.
And we are looking for an energetic, experienced, entrepreneurial person to work with the tight, dynamic, highly committed team to drive this enterprise to commercial success.
We’re not asking for much. Just someone who’s got it all...
Someone with problem-solving superpowers, a big heart, an entrepreneurial mindset and a natural knack for 21st century business.Responsibilities:
- Strategic offering evolution
- Business growth and development
- High level financial management and oversight
- Commercialisation of existing offerings and
- Team management
- Nurturing and development of partner, funder
- and client relationships
- Feedback/liaison with investors and stakeholders
- Proactive and reactive environmental scanning
- Smart, financially savvy and commercially-minded
- Passionate about improving society, the country and the continent
- Five to eight years+ experience in a commercial role (preferably in a related field: Philanthropy, social entrepreneurship, impact or similar)
- Significant e-commerce experience
- Ability to deliver actionable, insight-led
- strategic recommendations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A robust negotiator and good communicator
- Leader and team player
- Organised with good work ethic and strong task/output-orientation
- Relevant degree
The Change Collective Africa is a social enterprise and and the home of Africa's leading Purpose Pioneers.
Posted on 07 May 13:30