|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Common Good Foundation|
Job descriptionAbout our organisation
Common Good is a Christian faith-based, not-for-profit organisation founded by Common Ground Church in 2005, working in a range of communities. We're passionate about addressing issues of social justice that challenge our city. We seek to make a positive and lasting impact in the areas of early life, education and employment, so that individuals and communities across Cape Town can build brighter futures for themselves.
The Zanokhanyo Network (TZN) is Common Good’s employment initiative. We offer transformative job readiness training that empowers the unemployed with the confidence, skills and resources they need to obtain meaningful work.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will work closely with the Opportunities Manager and the opportunities team. The successful incumbent will handle all administration related to the opportunities team: tracking, communication, external employer engagement and reporting.
- Respond to queries from employers in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Clarify details on the opportunities with external employers
- Loading employer information onto CRM system, SalesForce.
- Coordinate and assist with administration for face to face and/or telephonic interviews and/or assessments on behalf of the employers
- Track employer interaction and feedback and input all data on SalesForce.
- Coordinate and manage all graduate opportunities communication such as regular SMS’s, email check ins, invitations to graduate events, placement opportunities, CV updates and employment tracking.
- Search database and match graduates to opportunities
- Make initial contact and screen candidates suitable for available opportunities.
- Ensure effective follow up on opportunities and graduate placements.
- Capture all placement data on SalesForce.
- Manage all graduate opportunities and Employer databases, ensuring that they are kept up to date and accurate.
- Provide information for regular reporting needs.
- Provide general administration support to the Opportunities team as required, including but not limited to filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying, purchases and emails.
- Communicate new opportunities and relevant information, ensuring that these are made available to graduates through various communications channels.
- Ensure CV’s are screened and well-presented based on TZN standards
- A relevant tertiary qualification in administration or human resources or similar
- At least three years of related experience in:
o Employer relationship management
- PC literate (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Suits and SalesForce (preferable)
- Willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of Common Good is essential.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
- Ability to match graduates into an organization (screening CV’s and matching those to specific job requirements)
- Consistent and proactive approach to following-up and keeping record
- Ability to listen and take proper job orders
- Ability to give sound advice to Employers if need be
- positive and professional relationship with clients
- Ability to adapt your communication style depending on Employer’s or graduate’s needs
- Time management - know how to shift priorities based on deadlines and levels of importance
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and think on your feet
- Able to maintain confidentiality where required
- Attention to detail focused
- Have the desire and skills to build and maintain effective relationships with Employers and graduates
- Dependable and reliable
- Willingness to go above and beyond when urgent situations arise without any complaints or hesitation
- Approachable and trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals and teams
- Mature and responsible attitude towards work with the ability to take ownership of outcomes
To apply, please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent work references by 15 February 2019.
NB: Indicate the position title in the subject line
NOTE: An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration. Applicants who do not receive a reply within one month of submission should deem their application to have been unsuccessful. We reserve the right not to fill the position
Posted on 06 Feb 14:03
- Head of Sales Administrator/Coordinator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, Intelligent Placement
- Facilities Administrator, Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Team Administrator, Cape Town
- Finance Administrator, Cape Town, Hout Bay
- Site Administrator/Secretary, Cape Town, CBD, Massive Recruitment
- Accountant/Office Administrator, Cape Town, Greenpoint
- Property Rental Administrator, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Westlake
- CFP/Property Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Facilities Administrator, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Payroll/Accounts Administrator, Cape Town, Bergvliet
- Dispatch Administrator, Cape Town, Massive Recruitment
- IT Systems Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Graduate Opportunity - Employee Benefits/Medical Aid Administrator, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, LayerCake recruitment
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Cape Town Central
- Telesales Consultant/Administrator, Cape Town, Massive Recruitment
- Site Administrator, Cape Town, Massive Recruitment
- Hiring Bursary Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Leasing Administrator - Property Department, Cape Town
- Website Administrator, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs, DirectAxis
- Front-of-House/Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Cape Town and surrounds
- Web Content Administrator, Sanlam, Bellville, Digitas Liquorice
- Customer Support Administrator, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Business Development Administrator, Cape Town, Online
- Administrator/Receptionist, Ca, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Senior HR/Office Management Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory
- Facilities Administrator, Cape Town
- Payroll Accountant, Cape Town, Westlake, MPRTC Recruitment
- Email Marketer, Cape Town, Getsmarter