|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Leading Investment Holding Company|
- Work with a team of legal associates
- Responsible for Company Secretarial
- The assessment of legal risks in the Company.
- Provide assistance to the company secretary and managing team as and when required.
- Handle Defamation, Intellectual Property, Litigation
- Assist with Corporate Finance
- Legal due diligence engagement
Company DescriptionA leading Investment Holding Company based in Cape Town is looking for Legal Advisor.
- LLB or Bcom Law Qualification is essential
- Admission as an attorney is advantageous.
- Relevant experience in a legal advisory role in a corporate entity.
- Ability to safeguard all legal matters within the business by ensuring that a high level of confidentiality is maintained.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use sound judgment and make logical decisions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; includes listening.
- Excellent planning & organising skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of personnel; strong interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively as a member of a team to achieve specified outcomes.
Posted on 11 Jan 12:44