Internship Community Manager
|Remuneration:||R4000 - R4500 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Granger Bay|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Intern community manager
Type: 6 months-1 year, starting immediately, 9am-5pm in office
Location: Granger Bay, Cape Town
Salary: R4,500 CTC per month
Looking for an exciting opportunity to start working in the digital space of influencer marketing? Then this is for you!
The Brand Influence team who manage two influencer platforms Beauty Bulletin (www.beautybulletin.com
) and Brand Advisor (www.brandadvisor.co.za
) are looking for a dynamic, digitally savvy, systems orientated and self-driven PR and marketing students based in Cape Town to join their team as intern community manager.
If you can make a conversation go viral then this may be for you. This role includes understanding the strategic needs of our clients’ brands, creating inspiring influencer briefs, selecting perfectly matched trial teams and driving projects into authentic, viral conversations by engaging with our audiences and influencers on all social platforms. Attention to detail and strong administration skills are essential.Job description:
- Interpreting client briefs into influencer-driven communication solutions
- Selecting targeted influencer trial teams for each project
- Liaising and engaging with community members, advisors and influencers on a daily basis - emailing and phoning. Confidence on the phone is a must.
- Ongoing engagement on all Influencer social content (retweets, likes, shares, comments, conversations, managing inquiries, moderating and responding to fans and followers, etc.)
- Downloading all influencer content and statistics
- Assisting with creating final reports from social media and community.
- Assisting with growing the community and researching nano to micro-influencers.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Very PC and digitally literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Very organised with a systematic approachability to keep track of workflow.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly.
- A strong team player
- Strong at planning and time management.
- A passion for understanding of influencer marketing, millennials, gen z, social commerce and social media trends.
- A disciplined personality with an eye for detail and an ability to meet (and juggle) deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO.
If you're interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 30 Nov 16:49, Closing date 29 Jan