Personal Assistant/Project Coordinator
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R22000 per month negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Kelvin, Sandton|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Reference:||##PA / CoOrdinator|
|Company:||Rocket Creative Design & Display|
Rocket Creative is a dynamic design-orientated SME, currently looking for an assistant/project coordinator to be the supportive link for the MD and team. Our ideal person for the position will be adaptive, creative, willing to learn, efficient, a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and with meticulous attention to detail.
Ideally the candidate will have previous experience working within a team, used to performing administrative duties, project coordination and providing support. Given the changing nature of our business, the team will rely on our assistant for their coordination agility in a pressurised environment, flexibility, foresight and the ability to speak-up and act quickly when necessary.Objectives of this role
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the MD, to also provide support to the team, as directed, to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, operations run efficiently and deliverables are met.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the team as a whole, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external suppliers on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and coordinate work to ensure the MD’s priorities are met, in a structured manner, to ensure goals are achieved.
Skills and qualifications
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for MD, including day-to-day coordination of, mail, diary and email, calls, travel arrangements, client liaison, client service communications, inter-departmental communications, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to the senior team.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, professional communication, maintenance of online stock directory and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all matters, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Coordinate team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Four years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Experience or extensive familiarity with a design focussed environment
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to deliver; adaptable, able to use initiative and enjoys a challenge.
- EQ and IQ both equally paramount - ability to read a room.
- Ability to keep company confidences.
Posted on 20 Sep 18:56, Closing date 19 Nov