|Remuneration:||negotiable basic plus commission |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Retirement Fund|
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Are you naturally able to seek out new business opportunities, grow a customer base whilst being able to lead a team and achieve performance targets? If yes, then keep scrolling….
My client, based in Gauteng, seeks to recruit a sales director. They are looking for a self-motivated, driven and resilient individual who can lead strong and navigate their team to achieve business outcomes and targets. If you’re competitive by nature, ready for a challenge and have an unquenchable desire to achieve whilst working on a global stage, then this role is just for you!Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to the below:
Experience and qualification requirements:
- Lead the demand side of the business.
- Craft a well mapped out sales strategy, underpinned by a cohesive plan and performance metrics.
- Strategically lead, grow and optimise the strengths of your team
- Be accountable for achieving the overall organisational performance metrics/sales targets.
- Coach your team through crucial client conversations in order to deliver the best outcome for both clients and the business.
- Drive new business development and client retention.
- Ability to interpret data into management information to inform decision making.
- Management reporting to the Executive (board level)
- Drive integrated ways of working throughout the business to optimise
- Play a key role in influencing the organisation to deliver on the business strategy.
Skills and behavioural attribute requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years Sales Leadership experience, preferably within B2B
- Proven track record in successfully leading a sales team and achieving performance metrics/sales targets.
- Experience in sales strategy, sales planning, building a sales funnel and delivering the desired outcomes.
- Experience in New Business Development and effectively growing a customer base.
- Experience in senior exec canvassing and being capable and comfortable in insight and knowledge conversations
- Experience in creating and presenting Management Reports at exec level.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring a sales team.
- Minimum qualification of a degree in BBusSc, BCom, Marketing or similar. Post-graduate degree would be advantageous.
- Value oriented, believe in a people centric culture and be optimistic about themselves, others and the future.
- Must have the ability to create and sustain an environment that values initiative, reinforces curiosity and challenges the status quo.
- Must be able to develop your sales team, help them flourish, grow and be able to leverage their skills for the benefit of their future and the organisation.
- Must possess strong sales leadership capability, lead from strategy and have the ability to drive performance throughout the team.
- Must possess strong critical thinking, be client-centric with the ability to navigate through complexity.
- Must be highly focused on meeting targets, be able to take accountability and ownership for driving performance and obtaining results.
- Must be able to lead the charge on New Business Development and successfully meet deliverables in this regard.
- Must have strong planning capability, the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple projects and tasks simultaneously whilst working within tight timeframes.
- Must be commercially astute, be fully conversant in the P&L and have a good general understanding of financials.
- Must be willing to have tough conversations and possess strong levels of emotional intelligence when engaging with clients.
- Must have high levels of resilience, demonstrate tenacity and be able to persevere through significant challenges in order to reach goals.
- Must have great communication and presentation skills.
- Love being part of creating something phenomenal!
Benefits: Medical Aid and Retirement Fund
Salary: Competitive Total Guaranteed Package + Attractive IncentivesPlease send your CV to moc.liamg@1tnemtiurcerydnewrevilo
Kindly view your application as unsuccessful if you have not received a response within 7 working days.
Posted on 28 Jun 19:43, Closing date 27 Aug