Trainee Account Manager
Our client, based in the heart of Cape Town’s CBD, seeks a highly meticulous and organised trainee account manager who is passionate about sales and people. Your role will include managing CMS, configuring, setup and ongoing optimisation of clients’ website portals, email scheduling and setup, weekly notifications of promotions/specials/system promotion setup and weekly website audits to ensure that all pages are accurate and working.
The ideal candidate will also require exceptional communication skills, is a team player and has experience working in an Agile environment.Duties:
- Management of systems CMS including:
- Configuration/set-up/ongoing optimization of clients’ website portals.
- Player balance adjustments.
- Weekly notifications of promotions/specials/system promotion setup.
- Email scheduling and setup.
- Other changes/ amendments made on GL sales may directly or indirectly affect sales channels.
- Chargeback Management.
- Ensure that recurring tasks are managed proactively via the Asana task management.
- Website usability.
- Weekly website audits to ensure that all pages are working, countdown timers are correct, all lottery special draw days are correct, and links are accurate.
- Perform competitor analysis to ensure and make suggestions on new features functionality for brands.
- Payment method optimisation (making sure that all payment methods are working and optimised).
- Email boxes / Cron emails.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Team Player: Competitive, but with the ability to reach out to peers and cooperate with Supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship, provide help and/or support where needed and, most importantly, achieve the team goals.
- Organisation and planning: Plan, organise and schedule in an efficient, productive manner with the ability to focus on key priorities.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly with a demonstrated ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorbs new information and utilise intricate systems.
- Communication: Excellent written communication skills (English and home language and Afrikaans, additional language). Maintains a high standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Mind management and enthusiasm: Passionate and excited about sales and working with people. Has a can-do attitude and handles rejection very well, bouncing back quickly.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only
SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank
and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com
. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 13 Oct 12:41, Closing date 12 Nov