- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
VF! is a dynamic retail branding agency with its head office based in Black River Park, Observatory. We’re specialists in branded retail experience marketing, branding, design and communication on multiple channels and platforms. We shape what shoppers do, with extensive expertise in shopper insight and in-store visibility.
Are you energised, professionally mature, highly organised and ready to take on a new challenge? If yes, keep on scrolling...
We are looking for an experienced and capable Office Manager that takes pride in their work, has the smarts to think outside of the box and apply critical thinking in order to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
Whilst you’ll be expected to work in a fast-paced environment and be resilient as you'll be juggling many balls at once, we also believe in having fun! Enjoy “down-time”on some swings in the office, play a game of pool or foosball if that’s your vibe or enjoy a cuppa in-house barista made coffee if you’re a coffee lover....
So, if you’re up for the challenge of ensuring the smooth running of our office as well as supporting key senior stakeholders, then we’d like to hear from you!
Assistant to the CEO:
- Diary management.
- Coordination of internal and client meetings.
- National and international travel arrangements.
- Expense management and credit card reconciliations.
- Maintain the CoLab office space.
- Supervision of all office cleaning and maintenance work.
- Ensure effective procurement and asset/inventory control of all office equipment, office stationery and general supplies (includes vendor management of office suppliers, telecommunications suppliers, insurance providers etc).
- Ensure Health and Safety measures are adhered to within the business.
- Day to day management of operational IT requirements (e.g. connectivity, printers, IT issues), liaising with External IT support as required.
- Manage appointments, boardroom bookings and video conferencing setups (for internal and external meetings), including catering arrangements for meetings where required.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects and performing other duties from time to time in support of Operational Director Finance Director and Senior Managers.
- General support role to the broader team.
- General administration.
- Manage the annual events calendar.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of conferencing, office functions, and social events (including venue bookings, supplier management & budget management).
- Manage front office duties and switchboard.
- Receipt of incoming and preparation of outgoing mail/packages.
- Proven track record of at least seven years of Office Management/PA experience reporting to Senior Managers/Directors.
- Proven track record of owning initiatives and ensuring its implementation from beginning to end.
- Detailed understanding of local and international travel.
- Detailed experience with diary management and executive communication.
- Experience in event coordination/management.
- Experience in vendor management (corporate vendors: Vodacom, IT, office supplies etc.).
- Budget management.
- Basic understanding of IT within a business environment and ability to resolve basic office IT/system issues.
- Experience in general office facilitation (including facilities).
- Must be proficient in MS Office and G-sheet applications.
- Grade 12 with Office Admin or Secretarial Diploma is mandatory.
- Strong critical thinking and coordination skills.
- Ability to take ownership for your accountabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Great energy levels and proud about presenting output in a professional manner.
- Highly organised.
- Completer-finisher with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- People orientated skills.
- Social distancing guidelines are in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures are in place.
- Requirement to wear a mask at all times as this role is in office (i.e. no remote working).
- Academic Results
- Current Salary and Expected Salary
Posted on 08 Apr 12:21
Apply by firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Social Media Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager