- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Fundraising/Marketing Account Executive
|Location:||Cape Town, Sunnydale|
Job descriptionAre you passionate about animals? Are you looking for a rewarding career that doesn't come with a corporate suit and tie? If you thrive under pressure and are keen to make a difference then you may be the right person to join TEARS Animal Rescue's dynamic but small fundraising and marketing team. Leading animal rescue, rehabilitation, and rehoming non-profit organization, TEARS Animal Rescue is looking for a Fundraising and Marketing Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive supports the work of the Marketing and Fundraising Director, acts as a key contact point for donors and suppliers, and co-ordinates the print, data and production of donor and direct marketing and fundraising campaigns. Please note this is an agency entry level role. You should have excellent attention to detail, be computer-literate with excellent writing and numeracy skills. You should have a clear understanding of direct marketing and be comfortable dealing with data and databases. While this is an agency entry level role, experience working in a marketing agency role or in a fundraising environment would be a distinct advantage. To do this, you will:
- Support the marketing and fundraising team
- Ensure marketing and fundraising collateral is up to date
- Maintain and manage the TEARS donor database
- Ensure that the Fundraising contact and communication plan is implemented on time and relevant stakeholders are briefed
- Seek to grow the existing B2B donor base
- Build relationships with new and established donors and Foundations to drive fundraising goals and meet growth goals.
- Donor retention and extension is an important aspect of the job. Oversee post donation communication and maintain back-end copy to encourage a legacy of giving and maintain a long-term association.
- Research and understand fundraising and CSI drivers
- Monitor current trends within the non-profit and fundraising sectors
- Compile weekly reports on DEVMAN (donor-management system) to share with key internal stakeholders and identify areas of opportunity or risk
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent tertiary education in Marketing/PR/Sales
- SA driver's license and own vehicle
- Information management on an online CRM tool
- Excel and excellent writing skills
- Strong research and communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- A passion for animals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and problem-solver.
- Good attention to detail and strong time management and organisational skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadline.
- Direct Marketing and Social Media experience a bonus (blogging/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn is essential)
Send a covering letter and your CV to az.gro.sraet@tnemtiurcer Closing date for applications: 15 March 2021 If you have not heard back from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.
Posted on 02 Mar 16:09
Apply by emailLauren
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Account Manager, Manager, Campaign Manager, Account Director, Account Executive, Operations Manager, PR Account Director, Creative Director, Director, Managing Director
Get job alerts for Account Exec jobs
Cape Town, Claremont R14000 Monthly
Splash is looking for a PR account executive. This is a junior role, initially on contract, with opportunity for career growth.
31 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock
Bittersuite, is currently looking for a proactive, hands-on account executive who is prepared for, and thrilled by the thought of being thrown into the deep end from day...
24 Mar 2021
The position: junior PR account executive Salary: market-related Experience: Minimum three years industry-related (agency experience preferred)Qualifications and...
Bushfire Strategic Communications
12 Mar 2021
Fine Music Radio is hiring! We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to manage a busy Direct Sales portfolio.
Fine Music Radio
26 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock
Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of BTL work, you’ll ensure that work is on brand, on brief, on time and on budget.
17 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock
This is the position within account management with the primary responsibility of overseeing the effective administration of a piece of business from all perspectives.
Cape Town R40000 Monthly neg
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic PR consultancy, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best...
PR account director Who are we? The Loudhailer is a strategic communications and innovation engagement agency with the goal to raise visibility of African...
3 Mar 2021