- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionJohannesburg-based stock image and motion library is seeking to employ a personal assistant to the MD. The position also entails assisting with the MD’s other company Myang – a children’s clothing company.
At Greatstock we are all highly driven, service-oriented with a definite can-do attitude. Our clients are in the creative industry and it would be an advantage for the candidate to have an understanding of the advertising and publishing industry
Tasks will vary from assisting MD with various administrative tasks for Greatstock and Myang, preparing documentation for presentations and contracts, running the diary (schedule appointments and traffic info for the appointment), managing all repairs and maintenance for the office.
- At least five years' relevant work experience
- Experience with complex travel arrangements (international and local)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of imports and exports
- Previous experience with procurement
- Financial knowledge
- Social media management
- Good numerical skills
- Own car
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent English
- Good time management
- Ability to cope in a stressful environment
- Experience in the advertising and or publishing industry
Posted on 13 Jan 16:00
Apply by emailRubina Fourie
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, Publishing Assistant, Media Assistant, Personal Assistant
Images, Motion, Services sums up our complementary raft of services - aimed primarily at professionals in the fields of advertising, design, publishing, production and broadcasting. Our expertise and hands-on experience in these fields have been the foundation of our enterprise for more than two decades.