|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionHigh-end local hospitality group with a global expansion vision is looking for a brand manager to be responsible for the management of the group’s marketing activities and brand communication across various business silos and across platforms.
- Responsibilities include the effective management and coordination of daily brand strategies and activities for the group, from advertising campaigns to design projects, including overseeing social media activities, digital marketing and more. Annual brand plans and budgets are also expected.
- Strong organisational skills and a high level of creativity and critical thinking are critical to the position and a strong interest and/or experience in the luxury hospitality industry is advantageous.
- The right candidate will be responsible for translating the brand DNA and business strategy to create unique and compelling brand campaigns.
- The successful candidate will be well presented, outgoing, a strong creative ideas person and a strategic thinker. Must have experience in consumer insights and have proven brand strategy experience.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, fluid and be able to work under pressure if the situation demands it.
- Brand management and marketing
- Brand development
- Branding and design management
Posted on 13 Jan 09:14
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Financial Manager, Branch Manager, Channel Manager
Get job alerts for Brand Manager jobs
Cape Town, Claremont
SACAP is looking for a Brand Manager who is responsible for adapting a brand strategy to relevant markets and maintaining the brand integrity across all company...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Brand Manager to work in-house on a truly South...
We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-senior PR, Partnerships and Influencer Manager to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand...
We have a superb job opportunity for a dynamic, mid-weight Brand Manager to support and assist the Marketing Department at a leading manufacturer in the décor...