- Unchartered waters: Our new normal and adjusting to it
- You may retrench employees if they unreasonably refuse to accept changes to employment contracts
- How the CIO rose to the occasion in 2020
Creative Brand & Design Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionWe’re seeking a Creative Brand & Design Specialist. In this position, you will lead a team of brand strategists and graphic designers. You will be required to translate your skills and knowledge and implement innovative brand strategies and concepts. You will also actively promote new ideas, methods, technology and strategies that will grow the team and our service offerings. You will partner with our Sales team, to deliver exceptional brand solutions to our clients.
Job skills and responsibilities
- Research – Conduct and analyse research, data, and trends, and provide strategic recommendations on key findings.
- Strategy – Formulate brand and consumer behaviour strategies and find ways to enhance brands.
- Presentations – Present strategies, high impact pitches, and captivate audiences with excellent storytelling methods.
- Team management – Lead brainstorm sessions, develop, guide, motivate, and manage the Brand Strategists and Graphic Designers. Drive quality within the team.
- Other – Provide guidance to the Sales team.
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Tertiary education - Brand strategy, communication or relevant degree
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to sell strategies
- Passionate about brand strategies and brand experiences
- Excellent with taking briefs and collaborating with teams to execute the best strategies
- Forward-thinking and open-minded
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of consumer behaviour and brand strategies
- Solid experience in Brand Strategy with a good understanding of graphic design and knowledge of social media and digital touchpoints
- Three+ years’ experience in strategic directive
- Experience in the FMCG space will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Posted on 23 Sep 11:06
Apply by emailSune Pieterse
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Media Specialist, Multimedia Designer, Communications Specialist, DTP Operator, Marketing Specialist, Operations Specialist
Get job alerts for Design Specialist jobs
Stellenbosch, Techno Park
Moonstone Information Refinery is looking for a creative Digital Multi-Media Specialist / Graphic Designer with strong experience designing for multiple mediums...
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...
Cape Town, Somerset West
We are looking for a developer responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
Job title: Senior web developer/team lead Location: Second Floor, 2 Francis Street, Zonnebloem, and your lounge Reporting line: Technical lead/senior management Are...