|Get jobs on your |
Senior Brand Strategist
|Remuneration:||R70000 - R80000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client a leading and renowned digital marketing agency, seeks to hire a senior brand strategist.
- You'll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company and that of our clients.
- Assess business context across customers, competitors, categories, channels, and geographies to drive the strategy process.
- Working with business units, develop and formulate market strategy, themes and execution approach to marketing campaigns for major projects.
- You will support and help execute a best-in-class strategy that mitigates risk and protects the reputation of the company and our brands. This includes working within a collaborative team on corporate positioning and reputation management.
- Develop and oversee implementation of marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR Support execution of go-to-market strategies for revenue growth and market penetration as well as expanding the company's global and our clients’ reach.
- Play a leading role in the pitch process within the consulting division and the overall development of our pitch responses.
- Create cutting edge presentations and new ways of selling our ideas and strategies to new and existing clients.
- Create channel-appropriate communications to influence stakeholders’ perspective, overcome their possible biases, neutralize negativity or inspire advocacy.
- Must be able to synthesize insights and demonstrate strong presentation and storytelling in a clear and concise narrative.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking and the development of relationships.
- Work closely with our international colleagues across the business to develop our offerings and identify best practice and new opportunities.
- Constantly identify, and analyze the latest industry trends and emerging technologies, identifying new opportunities.
- Directs and oversees forecasting and business analysis.
- Business Management - Providing brand and business management expertise.
- Drive and manage team delivery of flawless end to end project management via close collaboration with a wide range of cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- Strong understanding of brand and communications/marketing mix and sponsorship market
- Experience of analysing and scrutinising data as part of identification and development of strategies
- Passion for new ideas and innovative thinking
- Good presentational skills
- Confident public speaker
- Commercially astute in driving new business
- Strong self-starter with the ability to manage own workload
- Excellent facilitation, written and verbal communication skills with adaptable approach
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Brand Strategy
- Creative Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Paid Media Strategy
- Web & Mobile Strategy
- Research & Insights
- Brand Positioning
- Digital & Integrated Marketing
- Min Eight years' experience.
- Detailed Strategic Portfolio showcasing campaigns, proposals, and presentations you've worked on.
- Candidate: AA only
Posted on 10 Sep 13:03
082 972 3393