|Get jobs on your |
Junior Brand Manager
Job descriptionDepartment: Head Office
Job role: junior brand manager
Report t: Head of marketing
Purpose: Work alongside MD on development and implementation of Marketing Strategy. Drive Communication Strategy across paid and owned media. Development and management of marketing initiatives and campaigns across various touch points based on customer, competition and market insight.
Key responsiblities and duties:
Responsible for but not limited to the following broad functions:
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns including communication plan (media plan and content plan), POS, Merchandise department liaisons, Stores briefing and campaign evaluation.
- Management of various marketing initiatives from planning to execution stage (i.e. events, activations, trade shows, brand materials development, product shoots etc.)
- Recommend and develop store/showroom specific initiatives and promotions and develop targeted campaigns to support them based on location strategy and target audience.
- Working closely with Social Media Manager or content development for various owned and paid channels and with PR specialist on media kits development and media events.
- Brand Partnerships - defining (together with MD) right brand partnerships to build brand awareness in the local and tourism luxury market and maximize partnership opportunities (manage any collaboration and events calendar and execution thereof).
- Continuously gather and share with management insight on any competitive activities.
- Investigate shopping centers opportunities that brand can leverage on and develop action plans.
- Ensure brand consistency across all print collateral and digital channels and POS materials.
- Develop and manage brand promotional gift range for tourism team.
- Track and analyse marketing budget and report on monthly basis.
- Undergraduate degree with minimum of five years of experience in a marketing position.
- Strong ATL media and vast print marketing collateral production understanding.
- Strong digital marketing understanding is imperative (CRM, social media, PPC).
- Analytical - ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Prior experience with complex projects and excellent project management skills.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally.
- Self-leadership skills - self-confidence, self-discipline, determination, self-development.
- Adaptability, agility, and innovation.
Posted on 18 Mar 14:41
021 402 7946
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731