- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Fuel and Cellphone Allowance|
|Location:||Cape Town, Tokai|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionSales executive/key accounts manager
Our company is looking for a dynamic, go getter sales executive to takeover all sales for existing customers and re-distributors as well as establish new clients in Cape Town. The company is based in Southern Suburbs.
- Sales for all existing clients and re-distributors.
- Expand company customer base.
- Expand companies strong presence in the industry.
- Hand in weekly and monthly call cycles.
- Maintaining client records.
- Ensure monthly sales targets are met.
- Servicing new and existing clients.
Fuel and Cellphone Allowance
- Own reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license
- Computer literate (Outlook, MS Office).
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must reside in Cape Town.
- Three to five years in sales in the liquor industry. (non-negotiable)
- Proven sales record.
- Contactable references.
Posted on 23 Mar 10:32
Apply by emailGaye
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Account Executive, Marketing, Sales Executive, Advertising Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Strategist, Executive, Marketing Specialist
Get job alerts for Sales Executive jobs
Cape Town R18000 - R30000 Monthly neg
SA Décor and Design is looking for an energetic and driven salesperson to join us as we build and grow our digital platforms on which we have created...
SA Decor & Design
4 hours ago
Cape Town R10000 Monthly
We have a full time position on the Elite Inc. team! We’re looking for a Sales superstar who has a passion for making a difference every single day and a...
8 Mar 2021