|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The Forum Company|
Job descriptionResponsible for overall operations of the forum the campus. Accouable for hiring staff as required ensuring employees are trained in accordance with their role. Actioning accurate costing and timeous purchasing of stock.
Have knowledge and clear understanding of health and safety standards. Ensure service excellence through execution of quality customer service, maintaining venue standards and adhering to policies and processes.
- Managing food and beverage operations within budget and to the highest standards
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, maintaining, training and appraising employees
- delivering an excellent guest experience
- Maintains appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all food and beverage equipment and facilities.
- Monitors employee dress codes according to policies and procedures.
- you may be required to work on events out of the main venue
- Conducting site inspections with potential and existing clients if required.
- Manage all day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards across the company
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish and achieve targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to management regarding productivity
- Lead function, restaurant or events service were necessary
- ensure venue maintenance is up to standard and in good repair
- Analysis of venue performance
- Identify stock and equipment shortages providing reasons as to why
- Identify areas where additional or new equipment is needed
- A passion for client interaction
- Proven hospitality management experience of no less than four years
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, FORWARD ERP ideal)
- Organisational skills: Keeping work schedules, cleaning and staffing schedules in check
Only email applications will be considered.
Posted on 12 Mar 07:22