Email Marketing Specialist
|Benefits:||20 days leave per year; +1 day for every completed year|
|Company:||Potentiam (PTY) Ltd|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an expert email marketing Specialist. You will own and drive the email content and strategy across the entire organisation and be the primary expert. You will also act in a consultative role to our key clients some of which represent key brands within the travel industry such as Delta Airways, Kennedy Space Centre and luxury destinations around the world.
This role will work with our client who is the leading online training and marketing platform for the travel & tourism industry. Their online training and marketing platform proved highly effective and by 2013 had the travel industry’s largest e-learning member database and library with over 200 live courses.
This role will be required to work UK hours!
Note: this role is based in Cape Town.
- Be the primary email expert within the company shaping, developing and managing email as a key digital channel.
- Liaise with our key clients in a consultative role to help them successfully integrate email into their B2B marketing activities
- Manage and deliver a content programme for email, social and blog content
- Develop and manage automated email campaigns to support multiple new campaigns including lead generation, referral campaigns, brand awareness, etc.
- Work with IT team on specific projects for example, integration of email into existing business systems
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns against key matrix such as CTR, open rates and assess against goals
- Monitor email performance and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel
- Occasional travel to UK
- A degree/qualification in marketing and/or content writing would be beneficial
- Have a minimum of five years experience managing promotional and automated email programmes along with having worked in an email marketing role previously
- Exposure or having worked in the travel sector would be advantageous
- Excellent English communications and copywriting skills
- Basic design skills to allow you manage digital assets within email and social channels
- Excellent understanding of email optimisation to maximise user experience, audience data segmentation, A/B and multivariate testing and reporting
- Must be a self-starter who is happy to own and drive the email programme while having an open and collaborative approach to working with stakeholders
Posted on 22 Feb 09:02
Apply by emailChantal Endemann
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Marketing Specialist, Media Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Consultant, Strategist
Get job alerts for Marketing Specialist jobs
Cape Town R35000 - R40000 Monthly
We are searching for a top-notch savvy and experienced digital marketing specialist to join a highly successful team as soon as possible.
Cape Town, Bellville R15000 Monthly
Are you a highly skilled digital-marketing and social media wizard? Would you like to manage advertising and promotional campaigns that use the message of Jesus to reach...
Christian Vision South Africa
10 Feb 2021