- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Travel Content Intern
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R5000 per month Basic salary|
We are a fully-funded travel startup that allows travellers to take control of designing their dream safari. Our highly interactive online interface is challenging the status quo in African travel by giving travellers the ability to piece together a trip online in a way never seen before. It’s exciting, fun and innovative, and the future of safaris. Based in the heart of Cape Town and with a remote sales team in UK & US, we are a rapidly growing company with big ambitions.
In a dynamic space like this, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join us on our mission to inspire people to leave their comfort zone and travel to Africa’s most exotic and far-flung places; be it bumping through the bush in an open land or snorkelling alongside whale sharks in the Indian Ocean.
Join us and help us change how travel is discovered and booked in Africa!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting the website content manager
- Researching new lodges/experiences in Africa to add to the site.
- Ensure our content is current with imagery and information.
- Updating, managing and developing content systems.
- Data inputting of lodge information and rates
- Ensuring that the lodges, trips and experiences recommended on our website are of the highest standard and meet our brand criteria.
- Helping to shape the Timbuktu brand and create the best company to book with for African travel!
- A fresh graduate who is looking to commit to a three-month internship.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Systemic organisational skills.
- Familiarity with Dropbox, Google Docs, Asana and GatherContent.
- Work well as an individual and in a team environment.
- A proactive approach to short, mid and long-term goals.
- Enjoy problem-solving and working to deadlines.
- Above all, have a passion for Africa and travel.
- Working in a dynamic and agile environment which gives great opportunity to those who enjoy travel and adventure culture and its results.
- Experience and learn more about new corners of Africa with us.
Posted on 01 Jul 13:51
- Product Consultant Specialising in Travel, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- Travel Content Writing/Marketing, West Coast, Trusted Interns
- Travel Content Internship - Remote/Flexible/Full-Time, Cape Town
- Travel Content Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns